Letter To The Health Officer Complaining Against The Insanitary Conditions Of The Street You Live In

282 Shadman Colony
Lahore
April 3, 1997
To
Health Officer
Lahore Metropolitan Corporation
Lahore
Sir
I would like to draw your attention towards our important problem I know that your are doing a lot for the betterment of health of masses and housing condition in and around the city but my problem needs your personal and considerate attention. In fact there is a heap of garbage near my residence and it has made our life miserable. There is also a pond of water that always stinks. They have made the street very dirty and impassable.
Most of the residents and sweepers throw the garbage in the street and it has become a filth depot. In the day time the garbage spreads in the street and gives bad smell. It has become home of mosquitoes and flies. They carry the germs and spread diseases. My younger brother and sister are always ill and because of no proper drainage system and garbage.
Whenever a complaint is lodged the concerned staff does not pay any heed which is a usual habit or just do nominal work. It requires a permanent and immediate solution. It is requested not to delay this matter which is going to ruin our health.
That is why I would like to request you to consider my request sympathetically and issue orders to remove this heap of garbage and drain the stinky water. The sweeper must be made punctual and regular.
I will be grateful to you for this act of kindness.
Yours faithfully
Dawood Ahmed

0 comments:

Products You May Like

Copyright © 2013 English Comprehension