Letter inquiring about a boy at school

Rehman Garden
Lahore
June 1, 2011
My dear Rehan
My son Imran's report for the term just ended has reached me and I find it far from satisfactory. Of course I m not expecting a child of his age to be excellent in every subject. I am sure he is capable of better work then is apparent from this report.
I find that he has not passed in Maths a subject that I always thought he was good at. Perhaps he is neglecting it in favour of something else. I wonder if it would be adviseable to have him coached in every subject he is weak. What is your opinion and what course do you recommended? I am anxious to have your advice as in this case you are the best judge. Imran having been in your class during the last term. I hope you hear from you as soon as possible to enable me to take the necessary steps during the present vacation.
Yours Truly
Sannan

0 comments:

Products You May Like

Copyright © 2013 English Comprehension