Free Year After School

                Man never finds time, he has to spare time. All the time he is doing one thing or the other. He is busy. He may know that the happiness lies on busy feet. The same case is with the students. They are busy in studying year after year. I am also a student in a senior secondary classes.
                This year I will appear in the senior secondary examination and since I am under age by more than 6 months or so, I am not likely to get an admission in any college or course in MBBS.
                I intend spending this time of about an year and a quarter from March to July next year in planning and later executing my wishes which I have been not able to cherish so far during the last nine years. I have been studying regularly for last eleven years. Now I have got a chance to enjoy for some time as well.
My first hobby is gardening. I intend growing plants of flowers fruits, shrubs and vegetables also in the big spacious yard lying around our big bungalow in the cantonment area. First of all I would make flower beds and grow beautiful flowers. As the compound is big enough. I would also grow some vegetables. There are already some fruit trees. I intend to look after them properly as well.
                Since my father has not looked to some of the urgent needs and improvements in our house due to his transfers from place to place in the army service. I would be able to look to the house improvement work too.
                Reading is also my hobby and I have collected a lot of titles during the past three four years. I would read all of them this year. I would like to visit the Punjab Police Library the British Council and the American Center. I would spend one or two hours everyday there. I intend to have the best use of this time.
Hence I can say this year and a quarter would prove to be a boon to me and family. I would enjoy my hobbies and complete some urgent duties also.

0 comments:

Products You May Like

Copyright © 2013 English Comprehension